Re: Toe In/Out Front/Rear

To: "Geo Hahn" <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Subject: Re: Toe In/Out Front/Rear
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 19:49:14 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Man Geo,
     My front end is tight with everything new and aligned. I even had the
frame checked. I too have my pressures at 32F and 36R. Ya just have to steer
it to make it go straight.
     I have thought that the problem now might be in the back shocks. Low on
fluif or something. I am going to check that after fooling with toe in. I'll
keep the list posted.
     It does seem easier after about 80 mph, but that may be because my
concentration increase proportionally to speed.

     Bill Brewer