RE: Moss link?

To: "'Sherman D. Taffel'" <staffel@home.com>, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Moss link?
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 15:05:32 +0200
Sherman

No it wasn't me . Sorry for responding so late . BTW while you are
travelling around , please I need an affordable D type o/d for my '64 Mk 1
Spitfire :-)
Kind regards .

Chris de Wet
PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa
One '56 TR 3 with o/d , two Heralds and four early Spitfires without o/d .
'65 TR 4 A IRS ( hopefully soon )
'28 Model A Ford Roadster ( hopefully soon )