Re: Austin Healy Sprite

To: SJagGo@aol.com, blhjr@amaonline.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin Healy Sprite
From: Z27407@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 08:57:58 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/00 1:37:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time, SJagGo@aol.com
writes:

<< It makes me wonder what else he's lying about.  Maybe he thinks he has a
 Bugeye.  Even they don't go for 12-16k and ended in 61.
 Bill Brockschmidt

Hello Guys..

I restored a 1960 Bugeye Sprite in 1995 and when it sold, I re. $13,500 for
it..  It was in perfect condition and won it's division at British Cars Days
South in Tanglewood, NC two years running..

It may be a rarity but I just theought that I would let you know that some
people will pay good money for these little Sprites..

Paul Cordts
Custom Cars, Inc.