Re: Aluminum Discolouration Fix?

To: Kai M Radicke <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum Discolouration Fix?
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 23:21:50 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Try some alloy wheel cleaner that has Phosporic acid in it.  The type for
unpainted/coated wheels is stronger and will remove corrosion etc.  Eagle 1 is
a brand I have used.  they make several types so remember the  type for the un
coated wheels works best.  It does a great job on cleaning up aluminum parts
but will cause rust and eat the cad plating off bolts so be careful.

Joe Worsley