Re: TR3 rear seat

To: DeWetC1@sapo.co.za
Subject: Re: TR3 rear seat
From: Bigswingngdik@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 02:02:06 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Gents,

Sorry to pop into what may be an ongoing conversation, but I'm a fairly new
owner of a '58 TR3A with what appears to be a factory installed rear seat.
(The unbelievably flimsy brackets suggest it is in fact original).

Instructions for installation appear in the TR3 appendix to the original TR2
shop manual I have, and I'll try to keep posted on this and chime in.  We're
in the process of redoing the interior, so I'm glad you're going first on
this one.  The plan was to rebuild the seat from plywood and re-cover it.
Sound reasonable?

Regards,

Barry S