RE:TR3 fan belt for alternator conversion

To: "randallyoung@earthlink.net" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: RE:TR3 fan belt for alternator conversion
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:18:39 -0400
Randall,

I believe it is possible to make the MGB pulley swap.  (god forbid).  I am about
to do this as part of my "upgrade"  after my radiator merged with my fan.

I will use a harmonic balancer on the crank, the standard width MGB pulley, and
the
standard alternator pulley on the alternator.  Will also use an electric puller
fan for the radiator.
I hope it looks and works OK....

-Tony

<