Re: painting manifolds and EFI

To: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Subject: Re: painting manifolds and EFI
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 07:37:09 -0700
Cc: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, David Lee <davelee1@home.com>
I took a long hard look at the TWM induction Throttle body replacements
for SU's (and the like) a couple of years ago and discovered that before
I was finished, I would have over 2 grand invested in a twin TB setup
for a Spitfire engine.  I decided the money was best spend elsewhere.

In checking back later, I had someone at TWM tell me that the SU
replacement throttle bodies were dropped due to "Lack of interest".  At
2 Grand, I can see why!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer