Re: Fellow lister in St. Louis

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fellow lister in St. Louis
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 10:20:14 -0800
Dave :

Do him a favor, and refer him to a local headshrinker.  Owning a Triumph
is bad enough, but moving to St.Louis (and at this time of year) ??!!

This man is clearly seriously disturbed, and needs help.  Help and a
mother's care !

Randall
- thinking of how beautiful the Ozarks will be in a few months, and how
much fun a TR would be in those hills ...