Re: IRS / Non lbc Question

To: Philip Smith <smith007@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: IRS / Non lbc Question
From: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 11:45:20 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Since we're bombing the list with this, I thought I'd at least tell you
where you can get the taxes done for free.  Go to either the web site of
Vanguard or Fidelity they both have purchased mega-licenses for
Quicken's TurboTax.  Look under "Tax Center" at vanguard.com and the
much bigger "TAX CENTER" link at fidelity.com.  Neither requires an
account.  There's nothing to download, it's all webbased, you have to
register, but it's free. They do get your name and address, but they
could probably get that anyway and you save $40 or so for the program.
Might give it a try. Obviously, I've no connection with either site, and
no financial interest, etc etc etc
Tom Fansher
DeBary FL
61TR3A