Re: TR6 Oil Canister Removal

To: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Subject: Re: TR6 Oil Canister Removal
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 22:04:41 -0500
Cc: ads.holzher@sympatico.ca, triumphs@autox.team.net
On my 72 all I did (before the spin-on adaptor) was to unscrew that bolt
and tilt the whole thing up and out.  I never had much of a problem
getting the thing off.  It was getting back on and SEALED that was the
problem.

Joe Burlein

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000 11:15:38 -0500 Day.John@fin.gc.ca writes:

> You don't really have to 'remove' it Cliff - you can remove the
> driver-side
> bolt, and 'pivot' the slave out of the way, leaving all else
> attached. A
> pain in the butt, but not too bad. JD

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.