Re: steering wheels

To: "Theodore R. Stevens" <stevens@erols.com>
Subject: Re: steering wheels
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:12:09 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ted,
        I suspect that as more TR6 owners examine their steering wheels very
closely it will be determined that none came leather wrapped. I've heard
owners swear their cars had leather interiors when in fact they were the
stock vinyl. The error stemming from the fact that the material is much
more "leather like" than US auto vinyl.
        And now for a list of all the cars that everyone in my immediate family
has ever owned...kidding, just kidding.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO