Sealed Beams Req'd

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sealed Beams Req'd
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 00:11:01 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
I have two LH drive sealed beams that are no longer needed now that my TR4A
is RH drive.

I will be willing to sell for $16 the pair plus post.

Shipping should not be too expensive as they are light weight (no pun
intended)

If interested please give location so that postage can be priced up
accurately.

I also have numerous other bits and pieces left over from the conversion
like a perfect passenger grab handle, pedal box ( if you have wobbly pedals
you need this) dash panel, steering rack, rear red lens etc.

Adrian
TR4A CT 64306