Re: celebrity list

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: celebrity list
From: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 18:45:18 -0500
Cc: Kurt <koblinger@linkline.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
For the record the celebrity list started with the post...Paul harvey..
'George W. Bush's first car was a TR '(6 I think we've concluded).
Celebrity definition went from them in the news ...to the quick list I
could come up with off the top of my head, (with the aid if a newsletter
article I have posted on my wall,aka Marty Lodawer), To whomever the
list considered a celebrity.... It's still growing keep up the good
work. this will make a great article. Race celebrity /Movie
Celebrity/Triumph History celebrity.... In my book anyone who owns a
Triumph is a celebrity.

T.R.