RE: TR4 Rear Springs

To: "Randall" <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: TR4 Rear Springs
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 12:09:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall,

Some folks think that the rear frame bracket would have to be
moved.  If it turns out I can't use them... I'll sell and buy the
correct ones.

But I always thought that the rear suspension on the TR4 and TR3
were way to stiff and very little travel. I will probe this a
little more before deciding.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site