RE:Air Filter

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Air Filter
From: Steve <wsteve@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 07:43:36 -0800
A few days ago someone asked for an air cleaner number? Since then I was in
contact with K&N they suggest

"Part# 56-9144 and it has a 5 7/8" od x 4 7/8" id filter that is 2 1/4"
tall.  It is available from our UK facility but not us.  I would recommend
calling APT.  They buy from the UK and also make their own products using
K&N filters of course.  They are here in Riverside and can be reached at
800-278-3278.  They are very knowledgeable and should be able to help."

The 5 7/8" od may be a typo as this leaves only 1/2" of filter medium. The
id number matches as does the thickness, but the original TR6 air cleaner is
closer to 7" od.

HTH
Steve Wilkinson