Politics and GWB's nose problem

To: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Subject: Politics and GWB's nose problem
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:15:49 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Ken Gano wrote:

Guys, let it drop.  Every time I've commented on politics (my other
passion)
on this list it's been SERIOUS flames.  In the 1960 JFK could run around
with Marilyn Monroe because we had the discretion not to mention public
persons private lives.  Now the press (and the public in general) consider
it OK to openly discuss oral sex, recreational drug usage or just about
anything else, whether it affects public performance or not.

Let return to civility (and Triumphs!)

My $0.02

I agree.  Lets not confuse leader with roll model.

Dave