Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction

To: LANG@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: $21,500 TR6 at auction
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:15:38 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/11/00 4:52:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU writes:

<< I have to admit that seeing that car next to the Group 44 / Newman TR6 was
 quite a contrast indeed! (this was at the S.E. VTR Regional a few months ago)

 Too bad I forgot to take a picture of George P. looking over at Bill
 Warner's car... caption: "So THAT'S what my car is supposed to look like!"

 ;-)

 rml >>

Careful Bob, Waldo is about to get a computer, and it won't be long til he is
here to defend himself. And then some!  ;-)

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4