Question....

To: "T. R. Householder" <trhouse@greenapple.com>
Subject: Question....
From: "Phil @ Home" <philpatt@kalamazoo.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:35:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi!

(is it Tom or TR?)

We corresponded a while ago, I believe.  I received email from
dochs@greenapple.com, and I replied, but after a couple of emails exchange,
I didn't get a response.  I see this is a different account, so I'll ask
again.  8-)

You mentioned being able to reproduce the TR2 grab bar and other items...

        "CAN MAKE THE BAR AND THE SEAT PANS ALSO WORKING ON SPRINGS. WILL ALSO
MAKE SIDE CURTAIN FRAMES. THESE ARE CHEAPER AS WINTER PROJECTS BUT STILL
TAKE    TIME. ALSO HAVE AVAILABLE EARLY TAIL LITE BEZELS WHICH SHOULD NOT APLY
TO YOUR CAR. ALSO STEEL JACK HOLE PLUGS. DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE ORIGINAL
SEAT PANS AT ALL?" (7/28/99)

Well, time moves forward and I am still looking for some items...  I have
yet to find a set of side curtains or the grab bar.  I will probably pick up
a real TR2 seat frame (at least one) in the next couple of weeks (I have a
line on one).

I also seem to recall (maybe from talk at the 99 summer party) that you
manufacture TR2 anti-sway bars.  I'm interested in a front set, if I heard
correctly....

Anyways, would love to hear back from you, with details of availability and
pricing of these items.  I've got a side curtain rebuild paid for at TRF,
just need the frames to send in.  8-)

Thanks!

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}