Re: Floor Pan Rust Removal

To: F Underwood <funder77@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Floor Pan Rust Removal
From: Fergie <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:54:52 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Am I correct in my understanding that POR-15 is intended to be literally
painted over rust? In other words, If I have surface rust and use this
stuff, will it neutralize and protect against future problems? How bad can
the rust be and still be "fixed" by this product? I have a couple of areas
on my '3 that have minor rust and was planning to use POR. Thanks.

--
Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A     TS53990L