TR3 Ground Strap Location?

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Ground Strap Location?
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 18:07:51 -0700
By a vote of 3 to zip, it appears my electrical gremlin may be
attributed to a poor battery to ground connection.  This may be due to
the ground on my car incorrectly running from the battery to the block,
bolted on in a somewhat oily location..

I can see in Piggott's book the correct ground wire location from
battery to body, but can someone tell me what the original body to
engine ground connections would have been?

ISTR that some cars are fussy about where and how many ground
connections there are to the block (to avoid something called a "ground
loop"?) so if possible I'd like to go with the original set-up.  TIA

Geo Hahn