looking for MGB list member

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: looking for MGB list member
From: Kevin Besig <kbesig@borg.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 21:02:29 -0400
Hi folks,
Sorry to bomb the list with this but I thought someone here could help.
The guy doing the bodywork on my car recently bought a 76 MGB with a 3.8
V6 and automatic transmission. He just started his body repair business
and has decided to sell the car to help with his larger than expected
debts. He asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in the car, so
I thought I'd check here.

I thought someone might know a member of the MGB list and pass the info
on. The location is Mohawk, NY Phone, 315 866-8966 or 315 866-9009. The
car is orange and from what I see it's in very good condition.

By the way I'm not getting a discount on my work or any other benefit
for this, he's just a nice guy and I thought I could help.

Thanks for the time,
Kevin