VTR travel tip

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR travel tip
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:38:45 EDT
Listers,

I know most of us don't like to drive the interstates in our little cars, but
for a long trip like the one most of us will be taking to the VTR, it is
almost mandatory unless you have unlimited vacation time.

I don't like to plan too far ahead when traveling, but I also don't like to
be without a place to lay my head at the end of a longs day's travel either.
Knowing what's just up ahead in the way of accommodations can be a big help.

I found a good source of info on this subject last week, and I thought maybe
some of you would find it useful too. It's a book called "Interstate Exit
Authority" and it lists EVERY motel, restaurant, service station, and
business within 1/4 mile of EVERY interstate exit in the US, and EVERY TCH
exit in Canada.

It is arranged by interstate, and then by state, and then by exit number.

It sells for $21.95, and the ISBN is 1-880477-18-1

Just FYI, no financial interest, etc.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/