RE: Hardy Spicer TR6 u-joints

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardy Spicer TR6 u-joints
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:02:41 -0600 charset="iso-8859-1"
I just wanted to say thanks to all who replied with pricing info on Hardy
Spicer u joints. Although I don't need any presently, when the time comes it
is clear that the price of $45 Canadian I was quoted locally is way out of
line. Apparently US sources can supply Hardy Spicer joints for much less.

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO ---