TR6 Rocker Panel Repair

To: "'triumph list'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Rocker Panel Repair
From: "Kohout, Robert" <kohout@jbc.js.mil>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:07:18 -0400

I am still plodding along on the rocker panel repairs to my TR-6.  I have
completed the passenger side and am beginning to work on the driver's side.
I am doing one side at a time so I have something to refer to.  I have
updated my page with additional pictures of my efforts.  If you are
interested in an image I haven't taken or shown, please let me know and I
will try to accomodate your request.  Also, if anyone has any ideas or
techniques that will make my job easier, please let me know!!!!!

This page also contains plans for building a rear hub puller.  It's not too
difficult to build, doesn't require a hydraulic press, and does an excellent
job.

http://members.visi.net/~kohout/index.html

Thanks
Robert