Re: Wanted: TR3B Seat Frames

To: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Wanted: TR3B Seat Frames
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 20:09:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
David,

Sounds like you have early TR4 or TR3B seats.   They look similar but they
changed the seat pans to the 2 mount studs on each side for the 62/63 TR4.
The TR4 seats have a depression or "baking dish" in between the rails.

Why not just drill the right holes needed and use what you have.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html (Big Update on 6/13/99)