RE: Speeding tickets

To: "Terry Morphy" <1eagle@home.com>
Subject: RE: Speeding tickets
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 19:30:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Terry,
I'll do you one better.  I have family members roughly my age that are cops.
I occasionally ride with them while on duty.  We will do runs, even
sometimes emergency runs WITHOUT the "red and blues" on.  The reason is
simple.  A majority of drivers are idiots.  It seems that they will
intentionally get in your way or stop in the middle of the road, etc., when
they see the pretty lights.  It can actually (depending on the situation) be
safer without the lights.  And it is legal. (at least in Indiana)

Bill