RE: Trip out west - I'm back

To: <SLoseke@vines.colostate.edu>
Subject: RE: Trip out west - I'm back
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:40:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Thanks for the note.  Atlanta traffic never really bothers me since I live
intown and work downtown and never sit in traffic.  Those occasions I do
venture out to the perimeter are few and far between.  On the trip the
"foreign" cities bothered me more due to unfamiliarity (WHICH lane do I have
to be in?) and basic desire to be out on the road and not in the city to
begin with.

It was a great trip.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK