Re: #@&^#%# bonnet release!

To: amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: #@&^#%# bonnet release!
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 16:49:48 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 6/22/99 12:44:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
amace@unix2.nysed.gov writes:

> Seeing as (to my knowledge) Dave Barry doesn't own a Triumph or read this
>  list, I take it as my duty to be "Mr. Language Person" for us all. :-) So,
>  do you get streaming video as well, or just Castrol?

Andy,

Goodness know, some one needs to to be "Mr. Language Person" for us!

Who is Dave Barry?  Why doesn't he own a Triumph?  If he doesn't own a
Triumph, why would his opinion count anyway?

Castrol only, of course. If I got streaming video, I might have to watch the
#@&^#%#  things, heaven forbid!

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://members.aol.com/danmas/