Re: Primer Dilemma - One more..

To: Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Primer Dilemma - One more..
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 15:19:15 EDT
In a message dated 99-06-25 16:21:34 EDT, Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu
writes:

<< The most beautiful, brightest, richest red I've ever seen was on a Ferrari
 250 I saw at a meet. The owner had photos of the restoration. The primer
 used was like a pale yellowish cream color. He told me the effect was
 subtle, but the light primer really made the red even "redder." Very pretty.

Haven't seen that red but the red I will probably go with for my TR6
restoration is Miata Red....a fellow club member has a TR6 with that
color.....very rich and looks good in bright sun as well:)

chip