72 TR6 Wiring

To: "Dan Masters" <DANMAS@aol.com>
Subject: 72 TR6 Wiring
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 00:18:44 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dan  I hope you receive this before you answer my last post.  I seem to
have gotten the  oil pressure light and brake failure lights to working.
When you turn the ignition on do both of these light come on?  Thats what
is happening on my car now.  If I disconnect the oil pressure sending unit
from the circut both lights go out.  If I ground the brake failure switch
blue/blk line the brake failure light come on.  If this is as it should be
please let me know so I can move on the the mechanical things on this car
(I can handle these a little better than the electrial).   Thanks again for
all the help.

Russ Messersmith
1967 TR4A
1972 TR6