Sorry-TR3 not for sale YET!

To: "'Henry Frye'" <thefryes@iconn.net>
Subject: Sorry-TR3 not for sale YET!
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:38:30 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Comments: SoVerNet Verification (on garnet.sover.net)WHO from arc0a43.bf.sover.net [209.198.85.43] 209.198.85.43Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:41:39 -0400 (EDT)
I've been getting email from a number of listers with this question. My
apologies! I should have explained that I have not gotten approval from this
guy to post his number. I found out about the TR3 he had from a friend of
mine. It was not being advertised. As soon as I have his permission to do
so, I will post his number to the list. The more LBC's we get/keep on the
road, the merrier! I'll let the list know. Rumor has it that this guy has
something like 15 LBC's!!! As soon as I find out all the facts with this guy
I'll post his number and whatever he has for sale to the list.
Winnie