Re: tr6 wiring harness

To: BennettDat@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tr6 wiring harness
From: greenman62@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:27:11 PDT

>From: BennettDat@aol.com
>To: triumphs@autox.team.net
>Subject: tr6 wiring harness
>Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:47:30 EDT
>
>Can one tell if the wiring harness should be replaced just by looking at
>it?
>Bob Antoville

NO! Stop Petrolati!!!

Can't... NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    I've never been able to change a wiring harness merely by looking
    at it... Even when I gared real hard. The best I was able to do
    was get a headache.

   `though I heard of this guy in Katmandu who could tune a TR by
    thinking about it.

    My rule of thumb is if it looks funky, get it out of there... You'll be
    out about >$200. and about a days time putting the new one in.
    What you won't have is days and days of frustration chasing down
shorts, bad connections and "creative wiring by the DPO or his
    hired thugs.

    Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois
1962 TR4 (CT4852L)