Re: SU Carbs

Subject: Re: SU Carbs
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:50:20 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Although that will fix the problem at idle, there is a good chance that
the mixture will be too lean at cruise, leading to overheating, burnt
valves, and in extreme cases the valve head will separate from the stem,
which causes all sorts of interesting effects.  The description I got
was "A cloud of engine parts following me down the freeway" <g>

Randall  -  Who got to spend most of Christmas break making it run again
<g>