Parts For Sale

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts For Sale
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 11:10:36 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Fellow Listers

I have the following parts for sale.  I am located in Cincinnati, Ohio

Gas Tank TR4A - Very Good Condition                   $50
4 Bladed Fan (large Blades) Good Condition         $10
Brake and Clutch Pedal Assembly                         $5
Blue Interior Panels No rips or tears                        $25
Top Frame    Needs Paint                                      $25
Hood Hinges                                                        $5
Windshield and frame                                            $25
Window Mechanisms                                            $10 each
Tow Bar for a 4/4A                                                $25

The prices are plus shipping.

Rick
TR4A CT57505L