Triumph Logo

To: <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Triumph Logo
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 19:34:49 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Fred,

Where's your business sense?  You're missing the boat here.  They should be
prosecuted, not you.

What if you owned the "Fred Thomas Tonsorial Emporium"?  You might go to a
big local ad agency and pay them big bucks to drive around town with
beautiful signs advertising your business!  Well, isn't that exactly what
you're doing for free?  When are you going to send the Rover Group a bill
for advertising?  You're spending your valuable time and your gas showing
those Triumph logos and names to everybody you can find.  Get attendee lists
of all the shows you attend, and show those cheapskates how many people you
are exposing to the Triumph story.  You deserve to be paid for your efforts.
If they don't pay, take 'em to court.

Sumner Weisman