Re: Interior for TR6

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interior for TR6
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:59:51 -0700
Chris,
I personaly would think the biscuit(new tan as I've heard it called) would look
great on a dark color like maroon, emerald  or dark blue but magenta is sort of
bright. I'm like you, I'd go black. I do'nt worry about originality sop much as
I'm sure the bisquit would look better on my '74 TR6(emerald) than the original
faded reddish brown I have now. My car has a color code indicating it was
originally Maple(brown). At some point in its life, somebody did a ground up
paint job of emerald on it. Otherwise its original. I think I'd have done the
same if it were still brown as I like the emerald much better. This brings up a
question I've had for some time: I like the new tan but my interior panels are
in good condition(except for the color).

Has anyone had any success in using the interior spray paints available for
panels and the dyes available for carpets? If so, what did you use?