Interior for TR6

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interior for TR6
From: Chris Kincer <KincerC@area.abcbank.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 10:02:32 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Has anyone ordered and installed the complete interior kit that Victoria
Brit  sells?  If so What did you think of the quality?  I was going to
order the kit for the 73 in black but they are out of stock for 4-6
weeks.  They have the biscuit color in stock but my car is Magenta and I
know it was not offered originally.  I love the biscuit on the Damson
model,  any comments about how my Magenta would look trimmed in biscuit
I would appreciate it.  Otherwise I will have to order carpet, panels,
screws, seat kits separately from TRF, Moss, or BPNW.  Anyone out there
with an Idea let me know, I can't wait any longer to drive my car, let
alone 4-6 weeks.

Thanks,
Chris Kincer
73 TR6