RE: Brighter bulbs for stop/turn/tail lights

To: "'Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca'" <Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brighter bulbs for stop/turn/tail lights
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:46:39 -0700
Most of those bulbs can be found listed at
http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/info/signal_bulbs/ .
The 2357 is the brightest one I've been able to find, none of my local vendors
seem to even have a listing for the 1297K or 1297NAK.

I couldn't find any info on the 1174.

I believe the long life bulbs draw slightly more power and have about the same
brightness as the normal bulbs, but I'm not sure.

Randall