Spit for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit for sale
From: "Malits, George" <George_Malits@stratus.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 13:11:57 -0400
Unfortunately, the time has come for me to part with my LBC so....

For sale: '72 Triumph Spitfire MK IV.  Located in central Mass (USA).
Straight and clean with recent top, tires, exhaust, paint etc etc etc.  High
performance 1300cc engine.  BR Green and ready for the road, $2500 OBO.
E-mail me for details

Also, enough spare parts to build another Spit in the basement.  1500cc
motor, several gearboxes, complete front and rear suspension, lots of trim
parts some body parts.  What do ya need??

George Malits
Stratus Computer
111 Powdermill Rd
Maynard  MA 01754