The #1 Reason to Watch _The Spy Who Shagged Me_ is...

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Spitfires List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: The #1 Reason to Watch _The Spy Who Shagged Me_ is...
From: "Jeremy Ryan Kinney" <kinnejr@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:16:41 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Just saw _The Spy Who Shagged Me_ last night.  Whether you go to the movie
theater or rent it, watch out for the Spitfire Mk 3 in the distance and a
great feature shot of a saffron yellow (orange) GT6 Mk 2 when Austin Powers
and Felicity Shagwell are in London.   When I saw the latter (the GT6!) I
felt like cheering, but my girlfriend punched me in the arm.  She must have
anticipated it.  I kind of felt the movie went down from there.

The first movie, _Austin Powers_, featured a TR4A, just in case everyone was
wondering.

Jeremy Kinney
'71 GT6