Re: vacuum

To: "Tony & Amy Jo Zager" <wipey@tranquility.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: vacuum
From: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 12:50:54 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Tony,

You will experience a drop in performance because the timing can not advance
to compensate for the increase in engine speed.  You will notice a real bog
in your power curve because of it.  If you are driving in traffic remember
that it will take you longer to accelerate and don't try and pass anyone
except farmer Brown on his tractor.

Larry Zink
Z Group racing and Performance
Houston, Texas