Parts

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Parts
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@one.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 22:31:46 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Fellow Listers

I jest returned from a trip picking up a batch or TR4A parts.  I remember
someone looking for a Thermostat housing - I now have an extra and would
sell this one reasonable.  Also, I have the following parts if any one is in
need:

Heater  Assembly with core condition unknown
Door panels, doglegs and back panel in blue.  Good to very good condition

There were also some other items I don't need.  I will be very reasonable on
the price.  Ask if there is any thing any one needs - lots of miscellaneous
stuff like a clutch and brake pedal assembly, steering column, folding top
frame, radiator, dash pads and assembly, etc.

Rick
TR4A CT57505L