TR3 Steering

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Steering
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 14:03:30 -0400
Thanks to all of you who have offered suggestions on how to work on tie rod
ends and silentblocs. As it is turning out, it's really rather easy. Parts
came apart with a pickle fork; new bushes in, courtesy of my local non-LBC
garage.

Before I put my foot too far down my throat with this "wow, it's easy!"
train of thought, let me just say that it's ready to go back together - as
soon as the paint dries (might as well as long as it's out, huh?) Guess I
get to try my hand at a front end alignment now. Anything is possible!

If anyone's interested, I'll post step-by-step process when done (assuming
it GETS done!).

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A