TR3 engines for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 engines for sale
From: "John D'Agostino & Karen Smith" <jdagostino@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:13:55 -0400
Hi all
The machine shop I have been dealing with for the past ten years or so
is closing. I am helping to liquidate some of their odd parts. There are
2 TR3 engines disassembled with most of the machining done. The
following is included:
1 rebuilt head, with 8 new guides, 8 new stellite seats, 8 new stainless
steel valves, 8  new springs.
2 reground (.010) crankshafts
1 set of new pistons and liners
new bearings, and gasket set.
There are boxes with other stuff like flywheels, waterpumps, oil pumps
etc. There is probably enough for one complete engine and most of
another if not all. I haven't gone through all of the boxes
but there is a lot of stuff.
Also there is an MG 1800 motor disassembled that needs to go, and for
all you model A Ford fans
50 bare blocks! Everything must go and will go cheap, so if interested
give me a call or email and we'll set something up, I am located in
Topsfield, Massachusetts USA 978-694-2332 (days)

Thanks,

John D'Agostino