TR6 main wiring harness question

To: "triumph.mail" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 main wiring harness question
From: "Adrian Tedder" <teddera@MNSi.Net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:52:12 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hello to all

As part of a major engine bay clean up I plan to replace the main wiring
harness.  (it is mostly removed anyway and has received so many splices in
the last 25 years that it would be nice to start fresh).  I am wondering if
anyone can offer their experiences with the quality and accuracy of
available harnesses, ie. where is the best place to buy a replacement that
will be easy to install (correct colour coding & terminals etc.).  Thanks.

Adrian Tedder
73 TR6