Re: Workbench and shelf building & stuff storage

To: "John E. Allen" <JALLEN/0001060003@MCIMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Workbench and shelf building & stuff storage
From: levilevi@home.com
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 20:35:44 -0600
Cc: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichols@earthlink.net>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
John

I thought you had some great suggestions on building a shop, plus they
provide a good reason to go to the liquor store.

The comments I've seen were not made maliciously, at least not that I
could detect.  I think the longer you're on the list you'll see that
there's a lot of good natured ribbing that goes on whether you're new to
the list or whether you've been on it a long time.  I've seen very few
real flames on the TR list and in a sense the kidding you got was not
out of the ordinary.  So consider it your "Welcome" to the list and an
initiation as one of the "guys".  Be glad that at least there's a few
people out there willing to listen to what you're interested in and get
your skin thickened up because it probably won't be the last.  If
someone says something you're offended by try what I do.  I write a
scathing response put it in a draft file and then delete it the next
week.  Makes me feel so much better and doesn't make anyone else feel
bad.

Bud