British Cars by the Sea Sunday June 6

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Cars by the Sea Sunday June 6
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:29:46 EDT
According to Hemmings, registration starts a 10 AM.  With this in mind, I
plan on getting there around noon in case there are any late shows.  As far
as directions, I haven't been there in over 10 years, so I may not quite have
these correct, but here goes.
Route 95 north, take exit 74 to route 161 south?or east?.  Stay on 161 for
4-5 miles and then turn on to 156 east, go another 4-6 miles and there should
be a sign on the right to get to the park entrance.  Unless the park has
changed, it is quite a beautiful setting against an old estate on the ocean,
with lots and lots of flowers which should still be in bloom this time of
year.  It should be a perfect place for an English car show.
In case you get lost, remember you are a Triumph owner, nothing should faze
you.

See you Sunday
Gary Bouffard (TR3A on stilts in the garage)