RE: SPIT OD

To: jim.gambony@eds.com, autoxr@zebra.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SPIT OD
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:21:31 -0500
I've sometimes heard talk of using a straight 50-weight oil (no multigrade),
but I can't recall where I heard or read it. Again, once everything else
(electrical, mechanism, filter, etc.) has been eliminated. Then again, I'm
running Hypoy in my TR6 J-type right now, with no problems - it kicks right
in! If it ain't broke (polish it)!. JD