Langs model cars

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Langs model cars
From: kehrlich@dyax.com (Keith S. Ehrlich)
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 18:46:37 -0500

Then he said:

> Don't get me wrong, I love these models. In fact, I might buy a few more
> and "customize" them to look like my TR6's.

Could be ugly....
Hey Bob-could be a really great "deconstructionist" winter project for
ya.  You will have to pull off the fuel injection systems and replace
with the triple webers though. Then autocross them on your livingroom
floor.:-)

Keith Ehrlich
74 TR6 No bird droppings ( they went to Florida), some rust
71(?) TR6 ERTL 1:18 Model Red ( Toys-R-Us low low price)
69 TR6 1:43 Model Red ( ripoff priced from Triple-C)