Re: Subject: RE: BRG paint

To: don pikovnik <donp@ncweb.com>
Subject: Re: Subject: RE: BRG paint
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 10:47:52 -0800
Cc: r-james@tamu.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have seen several people refer to TRG as a lighter color than BRG.
The color charts in John Thomason's book, "Triumph Spitfire and GT6"
don't indicate that is the case.  The TRG (Conifer)paint sample is a
darker green than that of the BRG sample.  Now I'm really confused.

Joe

--
  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer